Friday, 3 March 2017

My time in the sharehouse in Nishiarai

This link is exactly where i live
http://gghouse.co.jp/en/property/a3/

This is how my room looks like
It is cozy and has plenty of space for me even though at first, I was very skeptical about it.

The area is very quiet and about 20 meters away, there is a police station so I would not be scared of thieves.

GG house provides the house with a fast internet connection, hairdryers, a washing machine, hangers for clothes, cooking oil and seasoning, pot, pan, dishes, chopsticks, vacuum etc,... really, there are more things available than you need :D and it is all included in the price. Every 5 days, there is a cleaning lady to come and clean up but if you have any common sense, you should clean your mess after cooking and personal business too.

On the other side of the house, there is a cheap food store and Seria 100 yen shop, and near Nishi arai station which is 10 mins away, there is Aeon (food store also but bigger). I have to say the location is very awesome.

However, the transportation from Nishi Arai to Tokyo is a bit minus, it takes about 45 minutes but I need to trade-off. However, Hibiya line is not very much crowded like other lines in center of Tokyo so I guess it is not that bad.  For me, I have class at 11 am every day so I need to wake up at 9 at the latest and then start to get out of the house at 9.35 to catch the train at 9.47 to arrive Yotsuya at 10.45.

I have to say I had a great time living in GG house with no hesitation. However, I had some problems with people living in the same share house because of their hygiene and messing schedule but that is not GG house problem, I guess I need to raise my voice :(.

If you choose to live there (or anywhere), make sure that you read the contract carefully, follow the rule, please be clean in the common space, and appreciate others. Then every moment living there, it will be like your real home!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment